Council Rock South Band will be hosting a Designer Bag Bingo here at the Center on Friday, January 19th. For more info or tickets please click on link below.
CLICK HERE for flyer.
WINTER/SPRING NEWSLETTER NOW AVAILABLE. Go to Newsletter section on web site to read or download & print or pick up a hard copy at the Center anytime. If you would like a copy mailed to your home, please call the Center at 215-672-8380.
CASINO NIGHT Fundraiser is coming, Friday, January 26th & tickets are now on sale!! Join us for a fun night out where you can win lots of great prizes! Food & Beverage provided. Cost is $30 pp and not only do you get food you get $50 in casino chips!! For tickets call the Center at 215-672-8380 or stop by during business hours.
CLICK HERE for Casino Night Flyer
Please check out one of our 2018 GOLD SPONSORS, CORPORATE SOURCE CATERING.
Please feel free to click through to their web site and check them out. They do great work and provide superior service.
MOVIE MATINEE MONDAY!! Come join us Monday, January 22nd for “Just Go With It” starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Only $3.00 for members $4.00 non-members. Includes movie, popcorn & soda. Movie starts promptly 1:00pm. Please pre-register at the front desk.
Joke of the Month:
What’s going on this month:
- CLOSED January 1st. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- Board Meeting: Tuesday, January 2nd, 10:00am
- New Member Orientation: There will be no orientation this month. Next date is February 7th.
- General Membership Meeting: Tuesday, January 9th, 10:00am
- Nutrition Class: Tuesday, January 9th, 11:00am
- Sponsor Breakfast: Wednesday, January 10th, 10:00am
- Trip: Thursday, January 11th, Mohegan Sun Casino
- CLOSED January 15th. Observation Day of Martin Luther King Jr.
- AARP Smart Driver Course: Friday, January 19th, 9:30am
- Movie Matinee Monday: “Just Go With It”, Monday, January 22nd, 1:00pm
- Trip: Thursday, January 25th, Museum of the American Revolution & The Pub Restaurant
- Casino Night Fundraiser: Friday, January 26th, Doors open at 6:30pm. COME SUPPORT, WIN & HAVE FUN!!!
- For all regular activities, check out our Activities section
HELP WANTED: The Center needs Meals on Wheels drivers!!! Volunteer one day or up to five days. If you have some time in the mornings to volunteer, please contact Amanda Gershanick at 215-672-8380. We also need pick up drivers for various donated items from local merchants.
BWSAC asks for your help….
PLEASE participate in our fundraisers, donate $, merchandise or your time, keep up with your membership payment, or mail a check to the Center or stop by the Center to make your donation. Every dollar counts! No amount is too small or to big!!! Make checks payable to Ben Wilson Senior Activity Center. Much thanks and appreciation for your support.