Staying Healthy for Retirement Series “Today’s Prevention is Tomorrow’s Cure”
Partnering with Doylestown Health Connections
Tuesday, May 2nd, 6pm (Discussion begins 6:30pm)
Topic: Digestive Health & Colon Cancer Prevention
Speakers: Dr. Alan Chang, MD & Karen Lucas MSN, CRNP
To learn more or register visit DoylestownHealth.org, call 215-672-1870 or click on link below.
Click Here for Flyer
FLEA MARKET: SATURDAY, MAY 20TH, NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATION FOR VENDOR SPACE.
Indoor Space & Outdoor Space (Rain or shine)
$15 per 6′ table w/2 chairs
For further info or to reserve space call 215-672-8380.
CLICK HERE for FLEA MARKET DAY FLYER
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION FORM TO RESERVE TABLE
New Programs and classes begin first week in April. Still time to sign up and join in! We will prorate fee!
Click Here: BWSAC Class Registration Form
Monday Mornings beginning in May: Chair Beach Volleyball
Monday Nights: Boot Camp, Belly Dancing
1st Tuesday Night of Month: Bereavement Support Group & Living Healthy in Retirement Series presented by Doylestown Health Connections.
Saturday Mornings: Chair Yoga
Joke of the Month
What’s going on this month:
- Board Meeting: Tuesday, April 4th, 10:00am
- Travel Club Cruise Meeting: Tuesday, April 4th, 10:00am
- New Member Orientation: Wednesday, April 5th, 10:30am
- General Membership Meeting: Tuesday, April 11th, 10:00am
- Food & Nutrition Program, Tuesday, April 11th, 11:00am
- AARP Smart Driver Course, Thursday & Friday, April 20th & 21st, 9:30am
- Trip: Hunterdon Hills Playhouse “Born Yesterday”, Thursday, April 20th
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: Monday, April 24th, 2:00pm-7:00pm, Call for appointment or drop in!
- LUNCH & LEARN: Life St. Mary, Thursday, April 27th, 11:15am. Sign up at Center
- Spring Tea at the Wilson: Sunday, April 30th, 12:00pm
- For all regular activities, check out our Activities section
HELP WANTED: The Center needs Meals on Wheels drivers!!! Volunteer one day or up to five days. If you have some time in the mornings to volunteer, please contact Amanda Gershanick at 215-672-8380. We also need pick up drivers for various donated items from local merchants.
2016/2017 Capital Improvement Campaign
So most of you know by now we have received a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Aging to make improvements to our hall and add an internet café area. The work has been completed and new programming and hours will begin in April. Look for further info in the coming months!
We hope we can count on every single member to be part of these wonderful changes by donating to the efforts. PLEASE participate in our fundraisers, donate on the web site, keep up with your membership payment, or mail a check to the Center or stop by the Center to make your donation. Every dollar counts! No amount is too small or to big!!! Make checks payable to Ben Wilson Senior Activity Center (marked CIC). Much thanks and appreciation for your support.