DESIGNER BAG BINGO, Friday, October 20th!
Please come out and support the Center at our Designer Bag Bingo event. Best purses and cheapest entrance fee than any other DBB out there…Entrance fee includes 12 games, we have special games, raffles, food, free dessert & coffee.
BYOB and bring lots of friends. Tables are reserved for 6+ people.
For Tickets and info call 215-672-8380
CLICK HERE for FLYER
Holiday Craft Fair December 1st and 2nd. Contact Jackie Tamaro at the Center for further info or to register.
CLICK HERE for Holiday Craft Fair Flyer
CLICK HERE for Holiday Craft Fair Reservation Form
Wedding Expo February 18th. Contact Amanda Gershanick or Mary Bell at the Center for further info or to register.
CLICK HERE for Wedding Expo Flyer
CLICK HERE for Wedding Expo Contract
MOVIE MATINEE IS BACK ON! Come join us on October 16th for It’s Complicated! Only $3.00 for members $4.00 non-members. Includes movie, popcorn & soda. Please pre-register at the front desk.
Joke of the Month:
A 65 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.
While on the operating table she had a near death experience.. Seeing God
She asked “Is my time up?”
God said, “No, you have another 33 years, 2 months and 8 days to live.”
Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a Face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair color and brighten her Teeth! Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as Well make the most of it. After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing The street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance. Arriving in front of God, she demanded, “I thought you said I had Another 33 years? Why didn’t you pull me from out of the path of the Ambulance?”
(You’ll love this)
I didn’t recognize you!!!!!”
What’s going on this month:
- Trip: Caesar’s AC & Show, Monday, October 2nd
- Board Meeting: Tuesday, October 3rd, 10:00am
- Bereavement Group Meeting: Tuesday, October 3rd, 7pm
- Doylestown Health Connections “Treating Low Back Pain”, Tuesday, October 3rd, 6:00pm, For further info or to pre-register visit our Events page.
- New Member Orientation: Wednesday, October 4th, 10:30am (Please pre-register)
- Trip: SAVANNAH, GA, Sunday October 8th-Friday October 13th
- CLOSED: Monday October 9th
- AARP Smart Driver Course, Friday, October 13th and Friday October 20th, 9:30am
- Food & Nutrition Program: “Snack Smart”, Tuesday, October 10th, 11:00am
- Movie Matinee Monday: “It’s Complicated”, October 16th, 1pm
- General Membership Meeting: Tuesday, October 17th, 10am
- Day out to Lunch: TBD, Thursday, October 19th, 12:00pm. (Pre-register)
- BWSAC DBB Fundraiser: Friday, October 20th, Doors Open 6pm. Call for Tickets
- BCAAA Apprise Medicare Open Enrollment: Tuesday, October 24th along with Health Partners Plans, 9:30am. Must make appointment.
- Lunch & Learn: Senior Directory, Wednesday, October 25th, 11:30am (Pre-register)
- CLOSED: Monday October 30th and Tuesday October 31st for paving project.
- For all regular activities, check out our Activities section
HELP WANTED: The Center needs Meals on Wheels drivers!!! Volunteer one day or up to five days. If you have some time in the mornings to volunteer, please contact Amanda Gershanick at 215-672-8380. We also need pick up drivers for various donated items from local merchants.
BWSAC asks for your help….
PLEASE participate in our fundraisers, donate $, merchandise or your time, keep up with your membership payment, or mail a check to the Center or stop by the Center to make your donation. Every dollar counts! No amount is too small or to big!!! Make checks payable to Ben Wilson Senior Activity Center. Much thanks and appreciation for your support.