KITCHEN EQUIPMENT HELPFUL INFORMATION
- A 4-well steam table is available to keep food warm in standard-size warming trays. Container below the trays may be filled with water to warm foods with moist heat, or the pans may be removed for just using dry heat for warming.
- This unit is built into the kitchen counter adjacent to the pass-thru to the Dining Room.
- Individual controls are located on the front & below each unit. The temperature setting should be no more than 5. If you need to transfer food from our steam table to be used on buffet tables in the hall, you will need to bring your own portable warming trays (chaffing dishes) and holders. Please bring your own Sterno.
RANGE AND OVEN
- Range has 6 cook-top gas burners operated by dials on front of range. Each cooktop burner has a pilot flame so they do not have to be lit.
- WHEN YOU FINISH USING THE RANGE, THE 6 PILOT LIGHTS SHOULD ALL STILL BE LIT.
- The range has double ovens which each measure: Width 26-1/2″, Height 15-1/2″, Depth 26-1/4″
- The gridle/flat top is NOT to be used during rentals.
- DO NOT sit anything on griddle.
- The ice machine produces ice continuously, and has a capacity of over 200 pounds of ice. This ice is to only be used in drinking glasses. No chilling kegs or using in coolers. Ice should never fall below 6 inches from bottom.
- A 20 cubic foot refrigerator is available for your use.
- A freezer is available for your use.
- IMPORTANT: Since the freezer is very rarely used during rentals, let us know if you wish to use it so that we may leave it unlocked for you. This MUST be stated on rental contract.
- A 100-cup coffee urn is available.
- If using full capacity of 100 cups, the recommended amount of coffee is 25 ounces. (Approx. 2 full cans of coffee)
- Filter basket has a very fine mesh so paper filters are not required, but may be used.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CENTER DOES NOT PROVIDE POTS AND PANS, UTENSILS, DISHSOAP OR TOWELS.
Cleaning is now included in your hall rental package.
- Clear off banquet tables and other surfaces (Food, beverages, GUM, tablecloths, cups, cans, bottles and place in trash cans.) Any additional tables and chairs set up must be taken down and put back at end of rental.
- Pick up all food, trash and gum from floor and place in trash cans.
- Take down decorations.
- Remove all food from kitchen and refrigerator.
- Outside trash must be picked up.
- NOTE: Our cleaning personnel should take no longer than 3 hours to clean after any rental.
- Any time over 3 hours will be deducted from your security deposit @ $20 per hour.
- ABSOLUTELY NO WEAPONS OR DRUGS ARE PERMITTED ON SENIOR CENTER PROPERTY.
- THE POLICE WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY IF ANYONE VIOLATES THIS RULE.