Our Center is a non-profit 501©3 organization, which is supported through a nominal membership and daily activity fees that does not cover our operational costs. Our center has over 900 members of which 120 are active volunteers who visit daily along with those who come to enjoy the activities. We have a “Meals on Wheels” program that delivers 8,580 meals and we have served 26,000 meals annually in our dining hall. On a daily basis 150+ people can come through the Center.
We are an active community center with seniors from both Bucks and Montgomery counties. Our members and families continually support your businesses as sponsors of our Center. Your donations keep the Center going. Here at the Ben Wilson Senior Activity Center, you have a fabulous opportunity to market your business, and we will give you outstanding recognition through advertising and site visits.
If you would like to make a donation please use our PayPal button on our web site or contact the Center.
Below we would like to give a special thanks for cash & physical donations:
- Bucks County Area Agency on Aging, Doylestown
“This Center is funded, in part, under a contract with the Pennsylvania Department of Aging and The County of Bucks.”
- C.R. Supplies, Collegeville
- Ms. Sue Ann Loughead
- Giuseppe’s Pizza and Family Restaurant, Warminster
- Giant Supermarket, Warminster
- Acme Supermarket, Horsham
- Weis Market, Huntingdon Valley
- Pizza Plaza, Warminster
- Wawa, Warrington
- Panera Bread, Warrington & Willow Grove
- Rilling’s Bakery, Warminster
- Lochel’s Bakery, Hatboro
- Warrington Pastry, Warrington
- Bucks Bagels, Warminster
- Warminster Presbyterian Church, Warminster
- Ivyland Borough